Are you looking for a career in digital marketing? Grow with us!
Coupler is a marketing as a service company. We facilitate growth for B2B and tech companies by creating marketing that educates. We achieve this through a toolbox of best practice processes, content creation and marketing automation. Since our start in 2017, we have assisted scale-ups and their entrepreneurs such as Tikkio, Carepacks, Fuse and IDfy in their continuous growth. Our headquarter is in Oslo with a local office in Stockholm at the Epicenter. As we are growing in line with our clients, there is a great chance of your placement being converted into permanent employment.
A day in the life of a digital marketing intern:
- Assist and contribute to executing the growth and content strategies for our clients
- Doing everything from easy internal tasks to taking part in strategy workshops with clients
- Research, evaluate, analyse and optimise campaigns and client activities
- Update task management systems, create and distribute meeting notes, set up and manage simple marketing campaigns, update web content
- A proactive and positive team player aligning resources across the nordic organisation
- If needed, the access to internal development programs and certifications is available
- …but first and foremost; contribute to creativity and inspiration both with clients and inside Coupler
We believe you are:
- Young and ambitious about making a career in the cross-section between commerce, tech and creative.
- A proactive and aspiring project manager who is not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- A creative storyteller and passionate about creating content people will engage with.
- Enrolled in or just graduated from a Swedish school, preferably Medieinstitutet, Berghs, Hyper Island or KTH.
- Digital Native! You have a great interest in digital marketing and like to understand the bigger picture of the digital landscape
- Curious about growth hacking loves experimenting with alternative marketing initiatives, basing your decisions on analysis and used to working with set KPIs
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Swedish
You will work directly with the Head of the Swedish organisation, and collaborate closely with our extended team in Norway. As a digital marketing intern, you will play an important part in Coupler’s future growth, with the great prospect of regular employment in 3-6 months time – either full or part-time.
If you want to be part of our journey and grow with us, please apply using the form below or do not hesitate to contact André Fr. Wesenberg (email@example.com), regarding any questions.