Inbound marketing is a term coined by HubSpot. While the terminology is new, it consists of proven tactics to generate hot leads.
In essence, inbound marketing consists of:
- Create an ideal persona that you want to target
- Generate topical landing pages and blog posts based on what they search for
- Optimize the landing pages for search engines (SEO) to attract traffic (and possibly buy some extra traffic, since SEO is hard, and long term)
- Collect leads on the landing pages
- Nurture the leads and apply lead scoring
- Send the appropriate leads to the sales team
At Coupler, we have a platform-agnostic approach. We can either create a complete inbound marketing solution based on best of breed tools or use the clients existing platform (e.g. HubSpot)
In addition to pure inbound marketing, our marketing services continues where inbound stops – with onboarding, activation, and retention. Something which is currently out of the scope of Hubspot.
The Coupler Difference
Coupler is a full-service marketing as a service company.
By having an account with Coupler, you have access to the full skillset and technology that's required of a modern marketing organisation, without having to employ 10+ people.
Request more information.
The first step to accelerate your growth is to press that button.